Pay Your Bill
PES Payment Methods
Paying your electric or Energize bill is easy and can be done in whichever method works best for you.
- SmartHub® online.
- SmartHub® app for mobile phones. Android or Apple
- In person at the PES Customer Service Office, Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- By mailing a check to PO Box 368 Pulaski, Tennessee 38478.
- Major credit card – Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
- Auto-deduct program authorizing PES Energize to deduct payments from your bank account.
- PaySite Kiosk located at 128 S. First St., Pulaski, TN 38478
- By phone. 1-833-368-2462
- Online Bill Pay through your bank's online payment system. Warning: initiate any payments through this system at least a week in advance. Payments through online banking may not arrive at PES before your due date using this method.
If you, or someone you know, is having trouble paying for electricity, you may contact South Central Human Resources at (931) 363-5382 and located at 923 E. College Street, Suite 104 or the Giles County Help Center at (931) 363-8655 and ask about their support program