Meet our Team
On behalf of all of us at PES Energize, welcome to the Staff Directory for PES Energize. Our entire team is excited to be able to work with you to open or close or add to your accounts for electric power, cable, internet or phone service. We are confident we can help your family or business get the most out of your service from us.
Our team is ready to help you find plans that meet your budget and to help you manage the usage of your electricity to help you keep bills lower. We also know that there is nothing more important than reliable and dependable service! And while there will be occasional outages due to such things as inclement weather, you can find the team members here who will help get your power back on and internet service up and running quickly.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., but the Operations Center is available around the clock with 24/7 coverage monitoring the grid to assure that your internet experience and power support remain steady.
Many of your questions are answered on the PES Energize website, but we are also here to answer your questions and to assist you whether you are setting up your email or gaining access to the SmartHub app.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Scott Newton, CEO
Chief Executive Officer
Other Management Personnel
- Wayne Adams, Right of Way Manager
- Sharena Gentry, Accounting Manager
- Daphne Long, Billing Manager
- David Kelley, Dispatch/GIS Manager
- Brian Shrader, Fiber Distribution Manager
- Craig Kiddie, Purchasing Director
- Chris Thorne, Power Distribution Manager
- Fagan Erwin, Facilities Manager
- Samantha Williams, HR Manager
Pulaski Electric Service (PES) and PES Energize are governed by a citizens’ Board of Directors who are appointed by the Mayor of Pulaski and confirmed by the Pulaski Board of Aldermen. The Power Board members each serve a four-year term of office and meet monthly in formal board meetings. These citizen directors set policy and approve planning with input from the PES and PES Energize staff and ratepayers.
Board meetings are typically held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. in the Henry Sims Board Room at PES’s office building, 128 S. First Street, Pulaski, TN.
Pulaski Electric System (PES) is legally constituted under Tennessee Code Annotated Title 7 Chapter 52 (Municipal Electric Plant Law of 1935).
The Power Board welcomes and encourages input from ratepayers of PES. In order to foster an open dialogue with the community, the Power Board establishes two methods by which any person may address the Board at its regular monthly meetings.
- At the beginning of a regular meeting of the Power Board, any interested person may address the Board on matters appearing on the agenda of the meeting. Speakers will be expected to limit their presentation to three minutes in order to afford everyone wishing to address the Board an opportunity to do so.
- At the conclusion of a regular meeting of the Power Board, any interested person may address the Board on any matters within the jurisdiction of the Power Board. Speakers will be expected to limit their presentation to three minutes in order to afford everyone wishing to address the Board an opportunity to do so.
The actual discussion of matters appearing on the agenda of the Power Board shall continue to be confined to Board members and PES officials as requested during the consideration of such business.
Board of Directors
Marcus Houston, Board Chair
Neal Bass, Director
Sarah Reese, Director
J.B. Smith, Director
Andrew Hoover, Esq., Board Attorney