Looking to store your data in a safe and secure location?
You can get these best of both worlds with our data center. We offer both electric and state of the art FTTH services, both of which are imperative to a data center.
Built to withstand the worst that mother nature has to offer, our 5,000-square-foot underground data center is the right place for you to store your mission critical data.
We built our facility to last and designed it with reliability and redundancy in mind. Some of our key features are:
General Facility Features
- Built to withstand an F-5 tornado
- 45u 19-inch cabinets with cable management and fiber trays
- 90 ton dual compressor Liebert cooling system
- Redundant 3-phase primary power (dual feed from separate sub-stations)
- A and B redundant power to each rack
- 750 KVA Kholer power generator
- MGE Dual 225 KVA UPS system
- Key Card controlled access
- 24/7/365 monitored surveillance
- FE-25 fire suppression system
- Located within two blocks of fire house
- Annual Audits
Internet / Access Options
- Multi-homed dedicated access to Tier 1 providers
- The facility has two diverse Sonet Rings for communication backbones. If a fiber cut occurs, the traffic is automatically re-routed.
- Underground utility and fiber entry into the facility