Dear PES Customers
With the current threat of COVID-19 entering Giles County, the PES Management Team is working closely with our Board and City and County Officials to help ensure public safety and the health of our staff.
Effective Wednesday, March 25, we will be closing our lobby to walk-in traffic.
We encourage ALL of our customers to explore one of the following alternate payment options during this time of uncertainty.
- SmartHub Web Browser (pesenergize.com)
- SmartHub App – This can be downloaded on any mobile device!
- Bank Draft
- Mail-in Payment
- Bank Drive Thru – FNB, First Farmers, CB&S and Bank of Frankewing – STATEMENT REQUIRED
- Kiosk- located in our office foyer 24/7/365
- Night Drop Box (temporarily during the COVID-19 pandemic)
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 931-363-2522. We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy as pandemic sweeps the nation.
Thank you for your understanding and support!